Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 10

Kaycee ran out of Act1V8 today so excited to share her RAK with me.  I loved the excitement!  She told me that her group went to Walmart to shop for the food pantry.  While they were there, a man pushing a buggy bumped a stack of items and they all toppled over.  At first she wasn't going to go help because she thought she might get it trouble for leaving her group, but she decided it was worth it.  She went over and assisted the man to get it all stacked back up.  The man politely thanked her and then she went back to her group.  I am so glad she is reaching out to others on her own :-)



Also, Karleigh came home today and told me all about helping my cousin with her baby this week.  Tessa is 10 months old and Karleigh helped feed her and take care of her.  She was so proud of herself, and I am so glad she is home.  I missed her!

No comments:

Post a Comment